ABOUT SIMON TRANSPORT:
Since 2004, Simon Transport has been family owned and operated right here in Utah. We believe in quality in everything we do – quality trucks, quality support staff, quality customers, and an elevated quality of life for drivers. As a family company, every driver is treated like family. You’re never referred to as a truck number, your voice is always heard, and you’re given the benefits and home time to maintain your family’s well being.
WHY SIMON TRANSPORT?
There are many great advantages to driving with Simon Transport beside our family-centered culture. Our pay package, benefits (health, dental and vision insurance and retirement plan), and top-tier trucks are just the beginning. Simon offers drivers the peace of mind that goes hand-in-hand with working for a well-established company that maintains a strong position with customers. Our drivers enjoy an average of 10,500-12,000 miles per month driving fully-loaded trucks less than 2 years old.
- Earn $65-$75K per year
- APU, Refrigerators, and Microwaves on all trucks
- Financial stability to ensure job security
- Pet and Rider Policy
- Newer Fleet- 2018-2019-2020 Freightliner
- Cascadia’s W/Detroit 400HP/1750 TRQ
- Dispatched out of local terminal
- Open Door policy
- Multiple points of contact (have everyone’s direct number rather than just a 1-800 number)
- Benefits (health, dental, vision insurance with a retirement plan)
- 2 weeks out, 2 days home
WE LOVE VETERANS!
At Simon Transport, we are honored to recognize the many former members of the military who are part of the Simon Transport Family, as well as those in driver-support roles, It is our privilege to hire these men and women. Veterans bring special skills to the workforce, which make them ideal candidates for positions in our company. Veterans are disciplined, goal oriented and focused problem-solvers who have an unparalleled worth ethic. We extend our personal THANK YOU to those who have served and who are now offering your skills to us in the private trucking industry.
- Minimum 2 years over the road experience
- 24 years of age
- Good MVR and driving history
- Good work history
- DUI/DWI- Must be 10 years old
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Positive attitude
- Love for the road
- Felonies/misdemeanors reviewed
APPLY TODAY: Simon Transport = strong family culture, love of country, trucking and commitment to our core values.